Following courses are available.
- Medical Science（2 years）
- Nursing Science（2 years）
- Human Environment Medical Engineering（3 years）
- Nursing and Health Science（3 years）
- Advanced Medical Science（4 years）
- Medical Science of Bioregulation（4 years）
Entrance examination will be held between July and October, but additional exams may also be available thereafter. In general, individual courses will start in April, but in the case of Doctor’s Course, applicants may select an October (Second Semester) enrollment.
The charge for entrance examination is ￥30,000. The entrance fee is ￥280,000, and tuition fee is ￥540,000 per year. However, please note that, for Doctor’s Course students, the tuition fee (￥540,000) is covered by the support of The Graduate School Academic Research Scholarship. Similarly, for Master’s Course students, half of the tuition fee (approximately ￥270,000) is supported by the Scholarship. For foreign students, well-equipped apartments are available（￥8,000/month）.
- Special Scholarship for International Students enrolling in Doctoral Courses at Graduate School of Application Guidelines for 2016
Before taking exams, please contact the teaching staff that you prefer. The list is available, as follows: